IBM DevelopersWorks Blog: Resoluciones IT para 2012
- Categoría: Blogs Generales
Si se animan a leerlo en Inglés, hay un interesante Blog en el sitio de desarrolladores IBM: IBM DeveloperWorks.
Una inteligente blogger propone en pocas palabras resoluciones tecnológicas generales para los distintos roles del mundo de IT, no importa cual sea su plataforma de trabajo..
El texto completo está accesible en:
(El texto que sigue a continuación NO ES DE LA AUTORIA DE TEKNODATIPS)
Time to Make New Year Resolutions (with Technology too)
Btw, What are the Generic Technology Resolutions that one can make, which will help improve something somewhere somehow ,
starting this new year ? Few thoughts here,
- Write Reusable code but do not reuse code without Copyright/Legal awareness
- Write Greener low level Code ( understand looping, processor consumption which impact on carbon footprints)
- Think green while designing and developing ( there are lot of innovation/inventions to happen)
- Use Flash over HDD ( if feasible)
- Think Security at the Start and Not at the End
- Implement Security for better business and not mere requirement of compliance
- Change passwords of personal laptops
- encrypt things to be encrypted, esp when in cloud.
- Promote open source, wherever possible
- Use Linux, Open Office, Lotus Symphony, Kerberos
Sales & Marketing:
- Bring Buzz words to reality to foster customer need , not mere sales
- Do the "right" thing, even if it hampers deals
- Beat Competitors by excellence and not ill-deeds.
- Dream , Fiction, 'Think' what no one has Thought
- I can, I must , I will
- See problems as opportunities for inventions and not as inhibitors to solutions
- Solution to HIV - Open Problem with Winner to get a Nobel - Will I be the one
So many things, so little time - so better to get our New Year Resolutions right.
Wishing you all friends and Family - Happy, 'Warm' and Cozy Year Ahead....
( did I say Warm - which relates to carbon foot prints and global warming, i guess not ;-)
"If I were HIM, I would Patent all the Diseases & Dreadfulness to protect from any Human Infringement" - Sandeep